Is it possible to set-up a USB Printer in Freebsd?

Mark Jayson Alvarez jay2xra at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 23:33:13 PDT 2004

Hi,

  I have an old model Epson C20UX USB Printer and I
usually print in my Windows OS(dual boot) using that
printer. For long, I did not bother to read the
section in the handbook(setting up printer) because as
I have said earlier.. I print my MSWord document in
Windows.. But now that I have deleted my Windows
partition and I'm only running FreeBSD alone, I did a
quick skimming in the Setting Up Printer section of
the handbook and I have found out that, like the modem
installation, freebsd only supports printer connected
to serial or parallel ports..
  Now I have a big problem.. I can only think of two
things, either repartition my entire pc, and of
course.. the worst.. buy a new parallel/serial
printer..

Any idea what should I do???

Thanks,
-jay =(