KDE

Teilhard Knight teilhk at crosswinds.net
Tue Jul 13 23:16:28 PDT 2004

Hello:

I just installed FreeBSD 4.10, and everything went all right. I typed:
"startx", and I could enter KDE and do some tweakings. Then I shut down and
rebooted, and something happened I cannot enter KDE, nor as a root or as a
user anymore. I get the message:

"X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown)"

Does it mean I'll have to re-install? After install I just had to re-enter
my root password and sign me up as a user again, because the install didn't
keep those settings. That's why I shut down and rebooted, to test if
everything was all righ then.

All help will be appreciated.

Teilhard.