Installation 4-10 Stable - Fatal Trap 12

Kenneth Christie kenchristie at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 12 11:37:27 PDT 2004

I cannot get past the attached message when trying to install Free BSD 4.10 stable. Can you give me an indication as to what the problem might be ? (I am totally new to Unix, and was wanting to install Free BSD to learn about it. I have searched the FAQs but without coming across a similar message, although one did suggest disabling ACPI during the installation. How would I do this if this is what I need to do ?).