free bsd4.4 lite

amith bc amithbc_in at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 02:27:40 PDT 2004

Hello,

We have ported TCP/IP Stack from FreeBSD4.4 Lite to
OS/2. We would like to know, if the TCP/IP reset
spoofing vulnerability has been taken care in
FreeBSD4.4 Lite? We are aware that this vulnerability
affects 2.2-stable systems from before
September 16, 1998.  -stable systems after that date
do not suffer from this problem. It will also apply to
FreeBSD 2.2.6 and 2.2.7.

We would like to know if the patch given in
FreeBSD-SA-98_07_rst_asc.htm applies to FreeBSD4.4lite
as well?
Please help!

Regards,
Amith