Sendmail hand upon boot and restart

Gary Kline kline at magnesium.net
Wed Jul 7 10:06:33 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 11:07:11AM -0500, Eric Crist wrote:
> [...]

	Right; my maillog was getting loaded with output (at LogLevel==15)
	but it said that mail to kline at tao was being denied.  Prob'ly
	because dhcp esd not ruunning.

	more later, hopefully!!!

	gary

Gary Kline  Seattle BSD Users' Group (seabug)      | kline at magnesium.net
            Thought Unlimited Org's Alternate Email Site
	    http://www.magnesium.net/~kline
   To live is not a necessity; but to live honorably...is a necessity. -Kant