FreeBSD 5.2: How do I automatically restart twm with the Default session?

Anthony Discolo avdiscolo at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:41:11 PST 2004

Everytime I log in twm asks me to load the Default session.  Is there any
way I can have it automatically load it (maybe something in the ~/.twmrc)?

I've also run into problems with reloading the Default session.  Sometimes
twm dumps core.  If I load the Fail Safe session, it seems to work fine.

Thanks for any help.

Anthony