Spam Assassin?

Eric F Crist ecrist at adtechintegrated.com
Sun Jan 25 18:21:34 PST 2004

Ok folks,

I'm very, very overwhelmed here.  I think it comes from trying to setup too
many things at once.  I have sendmail running (from base install).  I need to
get SpamAssassin and Procmail working, with users having the ability to
opt-out of the spam filtering.  I mainly offer POP3 mail access (via qpopper)
and I'm thinking of adding in Squirrelmail support with IMAP.  I have a
working mail/pop server and everything is fine there.  The spam assassin port
and procmail ports have been through a make install clean and I haven't the
foggiest idea on how to get the two of them working together with sendmail.
Please help.

TIA

--
Eric F Crist