installation problem with AMD CPU and Board

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Sun Jan 18 06:03:33 PST 2004

Hi Everybody ,

	I want to install FreeBSD 4.9 or 4.9 but after installation finished
then system try to boot again after reset but it's delayed on this sentence.

**
Agp0: <AMD 762 host to AGP bridge> mem
0xf4300000-0xf4300ffff,0xf8000000-0xfbffffff id device 0.0 on pci0
**

it's interesting, I'm installed 4.9 and 4.8 via Floppy drive then I try to
install FreeBSD 5.1 and 5.2 because I think that maybe unsupported drive
it's delayed on same place ( I can't see the sysinstall menu ) ?!?!?!
I don't understand why I can pass this section via floppy ?!

I checked http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.9R/hardware-i386.html#AEN16 page
but I can't find any informaiton that my board supported or not ?!

Any idea ?!

Vahric MUHTARYAN