Good BSD/Linux Article (somewhat off-topic)

Jamie Bowden ragnar at sysabend.org
Fri Jan 16 08:18:05 PST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:

<Snip a bunch of stuff about
http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd/rants/bsd4linux/bsd4linux1.php>

> Y'know, I posted it to -advocacy and my local LUG mailing list on
> Tuesday, hoping maybe a couple people would read it and have some good
> comments and suggestions on it.  What happened is I haven't gotten much
> of anything done the past few days, from using the comments and
> suggestions, and answering all the emails I've gotten.

I read it from the link off of Daemon News' Daily section.  If someone
wants to /. it, you'll probably need to upgrade your connection for a few
days, and add filters to your mail to screen the nastygrams you'll be sure
to get from the shallow (and usually 14yo) end of the Linux Userbase Pool.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"