how to use /boot/loader to load the kernel ?

Adrian Pircalabu adip at gmx.net
Fri Jan 9 01:32:20 PST 2004

Hi,

What can I do to use /boot/loader to load the kernel ? I can not use
various commands like top (nlist failed), vmstat( undefined symbols:
_kmemstatistics _bucket _zlist).
My fstab looks like this:
/dev/ad0s1b	none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/ad0s2a	/               ufs     rw,async        1       1
/dev/ad0s2e	/boot           ufs     rw,async        2       2
/dev/ad0s2f	/home           ufs     rw,async        2       2
/dev/acd0c	/cdrom          cd9660  ro,noauto       0       0
proc		/proc           procfs  rw              0       0

I read the sections from handbook regarding boot stages, but I could not
find any clue. What other info should I provide to you?
Thank you.

--

Adi Pircalabu