pkg_add and openoffice package problems (5.2-RC2)

Dany dany_list at natzo.com
Mon Jan 5 07:08:57 PST 2004

I got OpenOffice working on my 5.2 with the help of a gentleman for the
bsdforums who sent me a newer version compiled for 5.2RC2.

I didn't want to compile it by myself (time consuming) so it was kind of
him to make this available. Worked right out of the box.

If you want I can post the file on my webserver so you can download it.
Just say the word.

Cheers
Dany