Vinum configuration question.

Jason Schadel jasonschadel at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 11:06:51 PST 2004

Here's my situation.  I have two machines.  One running OpenBSD on a
60gig drive and one running FreeBSD on a 10gig drive with a second 60gig
for storage.  I want to take the 60 gig drive from the OpenBSD box and
use it as a mirror to the 60 gig in the FreeBSD box.  The catch is I
want to create the mirror on FreeBSD before I move the drive so I can
copy the data on the OpenBSD box to the FreeBSD box.

Is there a way I can configure the drive on FreeBSD with vinum so I can
copy the data from the OpenBSD drive then insert the 60 gig drive in the
OpenBSD box into the array on the FreeBSD box?

TIA
Jason Schadel