Boot and MBR.

Jud judmarc at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 27 09:53:47 PST 2004

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:50:03 -0500, "HOLLOW, CHRISTOPHER"
<christopher.hollow at cgi.com> said:

> Jud wrote:
[snip]
> > 3. Install GAG, a free, easy and automagical boot loader.  <URL:
> > http://gag.sourceforge.net/>.

> You can also Grub it up:
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/
> http://www.daemonnews.org/200102/grub.html
>

> Grub is a popular and well-supported OSS boot loader....

Absolutely.  I've happily used Grub, but turned to GAG when I went to
RAID-0.

Grub is an excellent bootloader and learning tool.  The only reason I
didn't include it in my recommendations to the OP was that I figured he'd
be happier at this point with something very easy and automagic.

Jud