Boot and MBR.

Mark Weisman mark at mystic1.net
Thu Feb 26 21:26:53 PST 2004

Hey all,
  I've tried setting the MBR within fdisk from the FBSD side of the house, however, it won't set. I go through all the motions, yet when it goes to write it says that it can't write to drsk ad0. I then went into a dos boot using a Windows98 boot disk and made the partition active, it still will not boot into the Windows partition. For the life of me, I cannot think of how to fix this. I need some help, any ideas?

Res Ipsa Loquitor,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
Site Master
Mystic_One Internet Gaming Servers