OT: Longest uptime

Jamie jamie at gnulife.org
Sat Feb 21 11:48:56 PST 2004

   I'm curious as to what the longest uptimes are people have seen on
production servers. We've got a FreeBSD machine here with an uptime of 506
days. It is a file server and it also runs spamassassin for another
machine. Too bad we have to take it down to replace a motherboard tonight
with leaky caps. It would have been fun to see if it could have made it to
999 or higher.

   I'm curious as to what the highest uptimes people have seen on their
servers. With times like that, you can't help but fall in love
with FreeBSD!!

    - Jamie

Greetings from Minneapolis, MN, United States

"A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself."