log files

Nathan Kinkade nkinkade at ub.edu.bz
Fri Feb 20 12:36:58 PST 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 10:45:04AM -0800, Derek Burns / Bend-Pak wrote:
> Sorry, I know where the log files themselves are, What I am trying to
> do is get them to report the browsing info as well as the referrer
> info.

You'll have better luck if you make your replies on a given topic in the
same thread, rather than as a new thread.  For those whose mail clients
support threading it helps to organize things.

If I understand your question, then you should take a look at:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/logs.html

Specifically take a look at the "LogFormat" directive in the httpd.conf
file.

Nathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D8527E49