continued make world problems...

Eric F Crist ecrist at adtechintegrated.com
Thu Feb 19 22:53:23 PST 2004

Hello list.

I've managed to get cvsup working (after my botched make world and a power
failure a couple days ago).  I deleted the /usr/src tree, and the /usr/obj
tree and tried to complete a make world afterwards.  No matter what I do, I
get the following error after 2 hours of a make world:

btxld -v -E 0x2000 -f bin
-b /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/boot/i386/boot2/  ../btx/btx/btx -l boot2.ldr -o
boot2.ld -P 1 boot2.bin
btxld: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/boot/i386/boot2.
*** Error code 1

etc.

What do I need to do to fix this.  I cannot get this to go away with the tiny
bit of knowledge I have.  Please help.  :(

TIA
--
Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc