spam removal

Paul A. Hoadley paulh at logicsquad.net
Mon Feb 16 02:21:37 PST 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 01:33:32AM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> I recommend bogofilter for per-user filtering.  Spamassassin is also
> highly recommended for site use.

I'll second both.  SpamAssassin worked well for me for several years,
but I recently changed from SA to bogofilter because SA just wasn't
keeping up with the latest craze of random word spams.  Fortunately, I
had a 26,000-spam corpus with which to train bogofilter, so it's
already working quite well.  It seems to be learning the random word
spams gradually.

--
Paul.

mailto:paulh at logicsquad.net