stupid packages question

Duane Winner duanewinner at att.net
Thu Feb 12 12:45:28 PST 2004

Hello,

I'm sure there is an easy answer to this that I just haven't been able
to gleen from reading stuff:

How can I make packages for all the depencies of a package that I'm
trying to create in one fell swoop?

Example:
If I go into /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade and type
"make package"
it builds a nice package that I can send to other machines to install,
but then of course I will need to install all the depencies first, which
means I have to go back to my build box, find all the sources and "make
package" on all of them. Kinda tedious. Is there an easier way?

I've read about "make package" in about 5 different docs/books, but none
of the mention this problem.

Thanks for any info.

-DW