Problem with someone port scanning me

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Thu Feb 12 10:41:32 PST 2004

Thanks.  I'm gonna give this one a spin.  Gonna keep scanlogd in the
back of my mind as something else to try should this not work.  Thanks.

One last question.  Does IPF work by default or do I have to do anything
special?  And I'm assuming I just type IPF at the command line and the
program does the rest?