Freebsd 4.9, 5.1 & 5.2

Jorn Argelo jorn at wcborstel.nl
Tue Feb 3 00:36:41 PST 2004

You'll have the mount the floppy drive first by means of the mount command.
Check out man mount for more details. To make things easier, you can edit
your /etc/fstab file and add a floppy entry there (if it isn't already
existing) here is an example:

/dev/fd0		/floppy		msdosfs		rw,noauto	0	0

About your printer, I'm afraid I can't really help you with that. I never got
my printer working either. Unix and printing still isn't as easy as it is
with Bill's OS.

Cheers,

Jorn