Solution to "Zip drive failed to install".

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sun Feb 1 19:16:57 PST 2004

Solution to failed ZIP drive install

The BIOs setting was the fault.

I cleared it by disabling the BIOs internal motherboard settings and
installing a printer card that I set to run at IRQ 7  - 0278 .
This brought up the zip drive with no problem.

Then I removed the card and reset the internal motherboard back to IRQ 7
and 0378.
This brought up the zip drive with no problem. I did set also the BIOs
to EPP.

My original problem.

--
Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.