cd bake oven - weird error

Ben Paley ben at spooty.net
Sat Dec 18 15:20:54 PST 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to use cdbakeoven-1.8.9_6 under FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE #0: Sat Dec 18
20:09:01

My /tmp isn't really big enough for cdbakeoven to use as a working directory:
when I try I get "filesystem full" errors, so that's no good.

But when I try to choose another directory (/usr/tmp, I've plenty of space
in /usr), the trailing slash seems to disappear, so I get messages like

cdrecord: No such file or directory. No read access for
'/usr/tmpcdbo_audio_12_23 blah blah blah

Well... of course, 'cos that's not a real file... where's the slash gone
after /usr/tmp? Then I get loads of similarish errors about being unable to
remove temporary wav files - but again, the reason seems to be this missing
slash.

What on earth is going on?

Cheers,
Ben