Chess for Kids (and dummies like dads)

Damon Butler damon at hddesign.com
Wed Aug 4 14:21:10 PDT 2004

> I have another suggestion. I've seen lots of Mac emulators in the ports.
> Why not use one of these, and run the original program?
> AFAIK Mac emulation is not even half as painful as Winblows emulation.
>
> Daniela

Not a bad idea. I've looked into Basilisk before, but it requires Mac
ROM dumps, which I don't have. I also no longer own a Macintosh
computer, so I don't think I could even run a Mac emulator legally. vMac
and friends are too limited to be useful -- they only handle Mac
Classics and Mac OS previous to OS 8 -- and they also require Mac ROMs.
Which, again, I don't have. :-(

--Damon