DHCP Server

Kory Hamzeh kory at avatar.com
Tue Apr 27 13:12:51 PDT 2004

> Try /usr/ports/net/isc-dhcp3/

Thanks everyone for the super fast reply -- I knew the ISC server had to
be there but I can't believe I didn't see it. However, when I try to
install, I get:

ns1# cd /usr/ports/net/isc-dhcp3
ns1# make install
>> dhcp-3.0b2pl24.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/dhcp/.
fetch: dhcp-3.0b2pl24.tar.gz: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no
access)
>> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch: dhcp-3.0b2pl24.tar.gz: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no
access)
>> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
>> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
*** Error code 1

Its been at least 3 years since I've done this and can't remember how to
fix this problem.

Kory