DHCP Server

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Tue Apr 27 13:01:11 PDT 2004

Try /usr/ports/net/isc-dhcp3/

Initial configuration can be a bit confusing.  Here's a working config from
my box at home:

  option domain-name-servers 192.168.0.1;
  default-lease-time 86400;
  max-lease-time 864000;
  authoritative;
  ddns-update-style none;
  log-facility local7;

  subnet 192.168.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
    range 192.168.0.20 192.168.0.250;
    option routers 192.168.0.1;
  }

Assuming you have two nics in the box, you'll want to specify the interface
that you want dhcpd to listen on (otherwise, it will gripe about not having
a configuration for the other nic).

HTH,

--
  Troy Settle