Internet Problem

MIchael Alexander froggymike at fatbird.net
Sun Apr 18 18:26:49 PDT 2004

	Quick q. can't seem to get Internet to work in free bsd 5.1. Can ping
to other addresses in intranet, but can't get out to www. Other machines
in intranet work just fine. Also, mouse scroll doesn't work. Mouse is
behind KVM but that may not make a diff. I am immersing myself in Linux
/ Unix with Fedora Core 1 and FreeBSD on one machine. It's late and I'm
tired so I can't work on this anymore 'cause I'll screw it up. Chat
soon.
                                                                 frog