Networking problem

Benjamin Sobotta mayday at gmx.net
Sun Apr 18 15:59:16 PDT 2004

Hi!

I do have the same problem with my Intel Gigabit onboard NIC. The system
detects it, but it doesn't work. Do you also get watchdog timeouts??
I traced it down to a PCI interrupt problem.

dmesg:

pcib2: could not get PCI interrupt routing table for \\_SB_.PCI0.CSAB -
AE_NOT_FOUND

Booting without ACPI helps!! (but breaks other stuff :(   )

Cheers,

Ben