Firewall Automated abuse reporter

JJB Barbish3 at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 13 15:52:06 PDT 2004

Over the last couple of months my ipfilter firewall has had an ever
increasing number of unsolicited inbound packet traffic.
Use to be about 10 a month and now I get about 280 per day.
I have to pay for this junk traffic in bandwidth charges.

Looking for an Automated abuse reporter that will read the firewall
log,
Lookup the inbound IP address to find the abuse email
address and automatically create and send email to report abuse.

Found something for apache junk traffic,
but that was all the archives gave up.

Any body know of anything like this?