How best to reply to list (Was Re: startssl at boot time)

Eric Penfold eric at epetech.plus.com
Thu Apr 8 10:46:13 PDT 2004

Joshua Lokken wrote:

 > * Eric Penfold <eric at epetech.plus.com> [2004-04-08 04:50]:
 >
 >> (side note, I'm a lurker, not a subscriber, so this response will
probably break threading. If anyone has suggestions on how best to reply,
without needing to subscribe and be swamped by email, I'd be grateful).

 > You could subscribe to the list and choose to have it delivered to you
 > daily as a digest; then you'd have all of the list posts, and only
 > receive one mail (or so) per day.

Yes, I'm aware of that possibility, but it doesnt help with the fundamental
problem of being able to reply to specific posts (without breaking threading
etc).

Cheers,

Eric.