5.2 to 5.greater

Osmany Guirola Cruz osmany.guirola at cigb.edu.cu
Thu Apr 8 07:58:03 PDT 2004

Ok but i can use cvsup i have ti use ctm and the question is
if i have 5.2RELEASE how can i get 5.2.1 in the CTM ftp site i have these
folders

08/07/03 12:00AM cvs-cur
01/04/02 12:00AM ports-cur
02/11/01 12:00AM src-2.2
08/07/03 12:00AM src-3
03/13/01 12:00AM src-4
08/07/03 12:00AM src-cur
 i need to know which files download from the site to get the source of the
5.2.1 reales src-4  or  src-cur and how can i identify which file dowload