startssl at boot time

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN rmvg at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 8 02:58:47 PDT 2004

THANKS but i already have that line in my rc.conf file and the log
entries that i have submitted to this list are not from a reboot but
rather apachectl stop and start or startssl.  So when i run a startssl i
get the randomness i need however when i just use apachectl start which
is 99.9% the same command it does not.  honestly i am stumped hope you
have some more wisdom to share.  There is also the line about ssl cache
i have do some googleing but have not been able to come up with anything
that helps.