es1371: wait src ready timeout (after playing .mpg)

Marco Beishuizen marco at beishuizen.info
Tue Apr 6 15:35:03 PDT 2004

Hi,

After trying to play a little mpeg movie in mplayer, FreeBSD crashed
(nothing worked anymore) and I had to reboot the system.

When the system rebooted I suddenly received tons of messages:
es1371: wait src ready timeout 0x10 [0xffffffff]

And after that:
pcm0: ac97 codec invalid or not present (id == ffffffff)
device_probe_and_attach: pcm0 attach returned 6

Turning the computer off for a while and booting again didn't help.

Does anyone know what happened to my soundcard?

Thanks in advance,

Marco

--
Endless Loop: n., see Loop, Endless.