I need help with Xfree86

Steven Soria soria1801 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 12:12:45 PDT 2004

Hi
I installed FreeBSD and everything works fine but now I need to install Xfree86. Is that the only thing I need to install to be able to get into FreeBSD? Please help me out by telling me how to get Xfree86 and where to install it to so I can get it when Im trying to install it. I have FreeBSD on another partition but now when I go into My Computer, it doesnt show the partition with FreeBSD on it. How will I do it then? I have the I386 platform. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!