Changing from POP3 server to IMAP server

lists at tekengine.net lists at tekengine.net
Mon Sep 29 13:41:49 PDT 2003

Its not necessarily a link to a conversion how-to.  But I just switched
from vpopmail to courier-imap using the following link:

http://www.high5.net/howto/

Beauty of it is, that you dont have to give up pop3 (if you have remote
users using it like I do), but you can support both types at once.

HTH,
C. Kulish