Why mplayer in FreeBSD 5.1 behave not so good as Debian in my computer?

Eugene Lee list-freebsd at fsck.net
Fri Sep 26 12:26:44 PDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 04:48:49AM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
:
: On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 04:11:55PM +0800, zch wrote:
: >
: > I have installed mplayer through cvsup while the error message, "your system is too SLOW to play this",always jump out. I had  recompiled mplayer with "without-runtime-computercheck", but the eror is still as before. While mplayer in Debian is well. And the two system audios are all oss drivered. Could anybody give some suggestion? Thanks!
:
: 1) Please wrap your lines at 70 characters so your emails may be easily read

Just curious, is "format=flowed" disallowed here?

--
Eugene Lee