Problem with USB printer HP LaserJet 1300

Sergey Zaikov Sergey_Zaikov at p66.f5.klax.tsu.tula.ru
Fri Sep 26 08:56:02 PDT 2003

             Hello, Questions at freebsd.Org!!!

Some times ago I have seek technical support about problem with USB printer HP
LaserJet 1300: its detected as "ugen" instead of "ulpt".

B.Walter (ticso at cicely12.cicely.de) have make a patch. I try it and can say
that problem has been eliminated.

But Walter tell me that he so busy and can't commit it. I so can't commit it
because I have of serios damage of optic-fiber cable (this letter I send via
FIDOnet).

Is this patch died now?

Thank you!

                                                          Sergey.
... Знание - столь дpагоценная вещь, что его не зазоpно добывать из любого