OT: cvs/CVSROOT permissions

Andrew Stuart elitetek at tekrealm.net
Wed Sep 17 17:14:22 PDT 2003

I know this really isnt the place for this question, but in the past
many OT questions have been answered.

I am working on a local cvs repo, and everytime someone commits to
CVSROOT for one reason or another, it removes the execute privilages
off of the 'processing' scripts. I can go back in and chmod +x each
file after every commit (which isnt that often) but that gets lame
after a while, not to mention im not always around.

So the question really is, does anyone know of an automagic solution
other then a cron job to keep the scripts +x?

Thanks in advance

-Andrew

--
Andrew Stuart
http://www.tekrealm.net

Dear Miss Manners:
	Please list some tactful ways of removing a man's saliva from
your face.

Gentle Reader:
	Please list some decent ways of acquiring a man's saliva on
your face ...