Requesting replacement CD

Earl ewslkyoga at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 16 20:32:31 PDT 2003

Hello everyone at FreeBSD!

A few months ago I was finally ready to install FreeBSD into my "new"
Dell Optiplex GX300 I bought used from my place of work!  Suddenly I
decided it was too late in the night to begin the install so I pushed
the button to open the CD drawer and quickly removed the CD to "low and
behold" strike the CD on a corner of the speaker that was right in front
of the CD drawer, putting a long gash right across the bottom side of
the CD.  I had purchased this software from Comp USA over a year and a
half ago and obviously they don't sell this version anymore but would
like a replacement copy of the CD to go with the same version of CD's
no. 2 thru 4 and book "The Complete FreeBSD by Greg Lehey 3rd edition
published by Walnut Creek CDROM c 1996, 1997, 1999".

I would like to request another copy of this CD no. 1 described as:

FreeBSD A full 4.4 BSD Lite Based 32-bit Operating System
Installation Boot (i386), Essential Packages, XFree86
ISO 9660 with RockRidge extensions
September 2001
CDROM copyright c 2001 Wind River Systems, Inc.

Barcodes on bottom of box from left to right:

7  47851  93006  2

ISBN: 1-57176-305-8
9  781571  763051        90000

Please reply if there is any fee or other info you need before sending
and ship to:

Earl W. Simoneau
617 So. Main St.
Nashua, NH 03060-5223