3rd button mouse emulation in VirtualPC (6.1)

Barry C.Hawkins tw1t47 at allthingscomputed.com
Tue Sep 16 20:22:21 PDT 2003

List,
	Is anyone else running FreeBSD on VirtualPC 6.1?  I have a 5.1
instance where I am using fluxbox, and would love to know the modifier
key for emulating the middle mouse button so that I can tab windows
together.  With single-button Mac mice, the Ctrl key is the modifier
for the right mouse button, but I have yet to discover that third
button.  Now that Microsoft owns the product, my hopes of finding out
info from the vendor have significantly dwindled.

Regards,
--
Barry C. Hawkins
All Things Computed