Problems finding 'ogle' package

Peter Leftwich Hostmaster at Video2Video.Com
Tue Sep 16 19:41:03 PDT 2003

RE: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=ogle-gui&stype=all&release=4.7-RELEASE%2Fi386
RE2: hyperlink called "Package" with link to "ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4.7-release/All/ogle-gui-0.8.5.tgz"

When I click on Package or right-click on it an do "Save Target As..." I am
told "File not found."  This is for 4.7-RELEASE and I do not have - nor
ever plan to have - the entire ports tree downloaded / installed /
up-to-date.

{THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Why download A thru Z when all you want is program Q
which requires only libraries/dependencies F, G, H, and I??}

Could someone please check the two links.  Thanks!

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder, Video2Video Services