Question on downloading and installing freeBSD4.8

Satish Kumar gssatishkumar at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 18:26:07 PDT 2003

Hello,

I am trying to download and install freeBSD4.8 as per instructions in the freeBSD handbook section
2.13.4 (Installing from an MS-DOS® Partition).  When I go to the following site: ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.8-RELEASE/4.8-RELEASE/

I see a number of files in the bin directory.  I am unable to open the install.html document.  Am I supposed to download all the files on this site?

Could you direct me to a URL from where all files are packaged and named clearly so that I know what to download?

Thanks
Satish