Replacing an exchange 2000 server?

James Horvath jhorvath at frabill.com
Thu Sep 4 15:16:51 PDT 2003

For a commercial solution you can look at:

http://www.bynari.net

or

http://www.billworkgroup.org/billworkgroup/home

Both claim to be suitable exchange replacements running under Linux.  I
expect they can be made to run under FreeBSD easily enough (though I have
not tried to do so with either).

James