libjavaplugin_oji.so

Varshavchick Alexander alex at metrocom.ru
Thu Oct 30 06:38:37 PST 2003

Jon, you're right about me building JDK from ports, but I altready have
the JDK binary installation on this server installed which was transfered
here from some another server, but lacking the libjavaplugin_oji.so file.
So what I need is just adding this single file to the already installed
JDK.

----
Alexander Varshavchick, Metrocom Joint Stock Company
Phone: (812)118-3322, 118-3115(fax)