error in new install of 5.1

Chip chip at wiegand.org
Sat Oct 25 13:23:04 PDT 2003

I know it's usually not cool to respond to your own message but I have a
bit more info - I removed the old isa modem (SupraExpress 288i PNP),
rebooted and now 5.1 is installing. The old modem uses the Rockwell
chipset, maybe there's a compabibility issue here. I don't need that old
modem so removing it is for the better anyway.
--
Chip