Trying to see website from the Internet

Micke P mickep3 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 15:31:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

Well, it's not the router. I removed the router and
went directly to the server. I actually installed
another server on a windows box. And that didn't help.
I called my ISP and they said they don't block ports.
I'd be glad if anyone could point me in the right
direction.

I have set up everything as described from several
sources and still the magic of appearing on the
internet is not happening. It's like the dynamic ip is
not forwarded to my network. I can't think of what
else would be the problem.

Thanks,
Micke