FreeBSD with Router

aHmaD aIzaD rip_code at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 20:37:16 PDT 2003

   hello, I would like to ask how can I setup my FreeBSD with a router. I
   am new to UNIX world and I hope you can help me. Should I set the
   PPPoE in /etc/ppp/ppp.conf file? I am using an ADSL Broadband
   Connection. I am using Aztech ADSL 1100R Modem + Router with 4 ports.
   I have 2 PC and the other one is using Windows XP, and my computer, I
   am using FreeBSD. I hope you can help me. Thanks

   Tired of spam? Get [1]advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8.