Weird usb keyboard problem

jason dictos jason at dictos.com
Tue Oct 14 20:12:54 PDT 2003

Hi All,

 I have a logitech wireless keyboard, plugged into the onboard usb on my Tyan
dual pIII motherboard running a Via chipset. Whenever I use the keyboard and
type at a normal rate, it seems like the usb driver or whatever detects more
ekeys then I've pressed.

Here is san example of fwhat thappens when nI tytpe at ta normal r ate on nmy
u sb k eybobard with hFreeBSD 5.1.

How can I debug this?? When I use a PS/2 keyboard, the problem does not occur.
Needless to say it is very annoying to type slowly constantly.

Any help would be appreciated!!

-Jason