IPsec with racoon

Adam Bayless adam at baylessfamily.org
Tue Oct 7 13:53:59 PDT 2003

I've followed a couple of the tutorials available on the web, including the
one in the FreeBSD manual, for setting up an IPsec tunnel between two
FreeBSD machines, but I am trying to connect to a netgear VPN device. I'm
getting past phase 1 and getting an SA but the traffic will not flow.

Without quoting every piece of config, does anybody have any pointers on
what might differ between the tutorials on FreeBSD <-> FreeBSD and talking
to a VPN device?

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Bayless                    |      vi /etc/mail/aliases
Fibernet System Janitor         |      complaints: /dev/null
adam at baylessfamily.org          |      :wq
baylessfamily.org/~abayless     |      newaliases