Restricting SSH access to only a users home directory.....

shrikant at corp.123india.com shrikant at corp.123india.com
Mon Nov 24 07:31:03 PST 2003

Hello,

 Here is a method whihc i followed ,
http://www.tjw.org/chroot-login-HOWTO/

  This one is for linux

  I made the dummy structure for the user as per freeBSD architect

  but all atlast gave me an error
  "su: /bin/userchroot: No such file or directory"  when i tired to login by that user

Shri